Sisters “Daughters of St. Francis de Sales”
Who We Are
Where We Are
The "Little House of St. Joseph" opened in 1869
Transfer of the first community in via Emaldi in 1884
Kindergarten and preschool
Family Home for the Elderly
Infirmary for Sisters
Suore "Figlie di san Francesco di Sales"
House open 2021
Casa di Riposo “S. Maria Goretti”
Opened in 1910
Welcome and assistance to elderly ladies
Scuola dell'infanzia "Maria Immacolata"
Maria Immacolata" Preschool
Castel Bolognese (RA)
Casa "Don Cavina"
activities at the parochial preschool
Parish Pastoral Care
Città di Castello (PG)
European Social Economic High School
"San Francesco di Sales" Residence for the elderly
Istituto "Paolo e Paola Cozzani"
Welfare Institute - hosting single mothers and former drug addicts
Opened in 1954
Opened in 1951
The convent of San Cerbone has a long history, it was born as a monastery for the Benedictine nuns around the year 1140, it passed property to various Franciscan orders until the "Daughters of St. Francis de Sales" sisters arrived there in 1951
Casa di Riposo “Don Carlo Cavina”
Opened in 1997
Massa Lombarda (RA)
Scuola dell'infanzia "San Francesco di Sales"
Opened in 1922
Comunità Educativa Residenziale "Maria Immacolata"
The community "Santa Bernardetta" opened in 2013
Opened in 1949 the educational community
Community "Santa Bernardetta" for mothers in difficulty
Residential Educational Community for minors in difficulty
Istituto "San Francesco di Sales"
Open House 1937
Primary School: for pupils from 1st to 5th class
Kindergarten: for children aged 3 to 5
Cucciolandia: for children aged 24 to 36 months
“Little footsteps” kindergarten: for children aged 12 to 24 months
25th anniversary of activity
100th anniversary of preschool
"Saint Francis de Sales"
Inauguration of the "Mother Teresa Fantoni House"
Pastoral and Missionary Activities
Due to the present pandemic, all missionary activities requiring ...